Leading Quality. Leading Renewal.
Don't miss the ITEC21 Conference ―
Leading quality and leading renewal in the independent tertiary education sector is what the ITEC21 Conference is all about and you’re invited to join colleagues from across the sector to be part of this discussion.
Organised by the Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA) and held in Melbourne from 4-5 March 2021, the ITEC21 Conference will focus on the leading role that independent tertiary education providers play in delivering quality outcomes for their students and employers. A major focus will also be the leading role that independent providers play in the renewal of the sector, and reskilling and educating Australia while the country recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
This event is of great significance to senior management and proprietors of independent tertiary education providers, Government stakeholders responsible for program design and funding, industry association leadership with an interest in education and skills needs, and others with an interest in advancing quality across the sector.
Reasons to attend ―
- Have your voice heard during interactive sessions.
- Network with colleagues and those responsible for driving reform and quality in the sector.
- Learn how other organisations deliver quality and innovation within their organisations.
- Discuss your organisational needs with businesses servicing the independent sector at the engaging exhibition.
- While in Melbourne, why not take the opportunity to visit the local sites, or just take a moment to relax in the city renowned for it's café culture.
The ITEC21 Conference will be held at Pullman Melbourne on the Park, a 5-star hotel situated only 24 kilometers from Melbourne Airport, in the heart of East Melbourne. The hotel enjoys fantastic views of Fitzroy Gardens, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park, and is just opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 421 017.